|Home||Forum||Members||Contact Admin||Join Clan|
|Server Rules||Weapons Info||Map Info||Mod Details||Why I Lag?|
The Griffin Membership
SERVER ADMIN: Dark Torque
MEMBERSHIP AND RECRUITING ADMIN: Zulu Kardon
VENTRILO ADMIN: Voltz
FORUM ADMIN: the420Angler
FOUNDING ADMIN: Kevlar
FULL METAL LOVE BEAR
Here is the Updated Buddylist.
For an updated buddy list (May3/09) go to our download page
I've Zipped up the Buddylist con file with all buddies
I'll go through how to install it or you can catch one of us on Vent to explain
This file has to be made "READ ONLY" It's done for you, but you may wanna double
1. Unzip file to desktop, Right click on properties "read only" should be marked.
2. copy file
3. open the folder Paths as follows: my computer
4. c:/Drive (or wherever you have the game at)
5. program files
6. ea games
7. battlefield vietnam
9. battlefield vietnam
12. Use whichever profile you have created, custom, etc. (Ex: Zulu kardon, the420Angler)
13. right click in that folder somewhere and paste
14. it will ask you if you want to replace click "yes"
15. Check if you have a Battlefield Vietnam folder in your Documents yet (usually it appears in the start menu "my documents" file)
16. if you do go though the same process in that folder as well
17. if you don't.....you will eventually (it just appears there) check from time to time if you loose your colors one day, it has to be in both for it to work permanently.
18. Next time you start the game you should have an array of technocolors, for your Buds.